- Rusted tin aged by the high mountain elements.
- Original images hand-tinted with organic earth pigments.
- Hand torn edges adding a unique, personal touch.
- Natural beads strung with intention.
- Surfaces sealed with locally gathered beeswax.
Each artwork is crafted entirely by hand in the mountain studios of New Mexico artist Robert Medina Cook. Although offered in open editions, due to the hands-on nature of the creative process, no two are exactly alike. All artworks are signed, titled, and dated… Robert’s personal guarantee that every artwork… is a unique, mindful creation.
The Old Ones would say-
“There are songs in the wind-
Dance to them in your own way!”
Each artwork I create is my humble way…
Of honoring the songs….
and dancing my own authentic dance.
–Robert Medina Cook
WHOLESALE INQUIRIES ARE WELCOME
SPIRIT EARTH SKY
Questions? Contact Robert
Robert Medina Cook
PO Box 312
Torreon, NM 87061