All of the artworks featured here are unique, one of a kind creations crafted by Robert Medina Cook. Many of the materials are found and gathered high up in the Manzano Mountains.
Elements and features include:
- Rusted tin aged by the high mountain elements.
- Cracked Plaster on Wood
- Original images printed on fine art paper, hand-tinted with organic earth pigments.
- Hand torn edges adding a unique, personal touch.
- Rustic beads strung with intention
- Hand cut stone bases.
- Fire scorched woods from forest fires past.
- Surfaces sealed with locally gathered beeswax.
Plaster & Tin
Rust & Wood